My Daughters Share Their Thoughts

Claire writes...

I think you should not close Graham Hill because if you close the school some of my friends will not know where to go, and all the other schools will be packed. Plus, it would make everyone unhappy. Please change your decision.


Emma writes...

Please don't close Graham Hill because I love that school. And even though I'm going to a new school next year, I still care about my teachers and Graham Hill. It would make me very sad if you closed that school. All my friends and their parents love Graham Hill. Please change your decision.

Audrey writes...

You should not close Graham Hill because it’s mean to do and all my friends would be unhappy and not know where to go to school. And they must find a place to go school. It is bad to close schools. And we don’t want you to close any school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces