Grand Opening Weekend
The Seattle Art Museum will be open for 35 hours straight as it kicks off the grand opening of the newly expanded downtown facility! Come in the wee hours of the morning to experience SAM in a completely unique way. You never know what you’ll see!
Festivities will include:
• Live dance and music performances featuring cultures from around the globe
• A variety of art activities for kids and adults
• Photos with Sammy the Camel
• Limited-edition gifts designed by Olympic Sculpture Park artists for sale
• Great food and refreshments available
Admission is free all weekend but will require entry tickets with specific times. Tickets will be available on site only on May 5 and 6. There will be no advance tickets.