CPPS: Action, Passion, and Leadership for Excellent Seattle Schools
CPPS Annual Meeting 2008
Featuring panel discussion: What’s up with middle school education in Seattle?
Wednesday, April 30
6:30 – 8:30pm
Meany Middle School Library
301 – 21st Ave E, Capitol Hill
Open to all
*Child care available, RSVP by April 28
CPPS Member Business Meeting – 6:30 – 7pm
· Join CPPS and help guide our planning and activities
· Participate with your vote for the CPPS Board and Officers
· CPPS activity update
CPPS Hosts Program on Middle School Education in Seattle
· Ruth Medsker, Seattle Public Schools’ Middle Schools Director
· Bob Vaughn, Director for Advanced Learning
· Parent involvement advocates
Join the CPPS community of public school advocates, and share our vision for great Seattle schools.
CPPS is a network of parents and community members working together to ensure quality public schools for all Seattle children.
Through community meet-ups, study groups and workshops, CPPS is organizing opportunities to bring parents and community members together to discuss the issues, engage, and advocate for a great public education system in Seattle.
For more info and to RSVP for child care, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org