More on Assignment Plan and Capacity Issues

There's a Board Workshop re Student Assignment Plan, Wednesday, October 29, 3-7 pm in the Auditorium followed by a Special Board Meeting re 2009/10 Student Assignment and Capacity Recommendations at 8 pm.

I wouldn't go mixing those two up. I believe the Board Workshop is just to work on the new assignment plan which will encompass many issues including capacity issues in the north. The Special Board Meeting is just about the tweaks for the current assignment plan for the 2009-2010 school year. Whether these tweaks survive to the new and improved Assignment plan remains to be seen.

So if you have nothing else to do for 5-7 hours during that time period, you should make plans to attend.

Comments

Grace Ella said…
Writing an outstaying assignment was a difficult task for me, because, I don’t have conducted a proper plan to write it on time. Thanks for sharing a great plan and capacity issue about writing a good assignment and getting good grades. Now I am hoping to fulfil my task on time and get good grades. Dissertation Writing Services

Christ John said…
Amazing plan Yeah completing the assignment is very difficult and due to this lots of students are felt very depressed so with the help of this platform and plane they get help and they will be easily competing for the assignments. I suggest please also make a plane and provide students Phd Thesis Online for better response.

josie hall said…
It's an amazing part of my job. I read more and more. it seems to me, it's great that I have this opportunity to help people. To add to it, I work at https://essayelites.com/hire-a-synopsis-writer/

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?