- Change from a 5-point to an 11-point grading system (add + and - to a grade)
- Eliminate the 2.0 GPA graduation requirement
- Have athletic eligibility requirements and graduation requirements be consistent:
If the District eliminates the 2.0 GPA for graduation, then the District will eliminate the 2.0 GPA for athletic eligibility.
- Allow high school credit for approved 8th-grade work.
- Implement a weighted grading system for Honors, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses:
AP and IB courses will carry an additional 1.0 quality point in determining GPA
The survey does explain each item, give background and then asks your opinion. It takes about 5-10 minutes to take.