Time to brush up or recharge your tutoring skills at the Seattle Tutoring Coalition’s All-City Tutor Training. This FREE training is designed to meet the core needs of all tutors. Participants will learn new and innovative techniques through a variety of interactive, hands-on workshops. Tutors, parents, teachers or anyone with an interest in improving the lives of our youth are welcome to attend.
Each participant will receive:
- Expert training & useful handouts
- A chance to attend three seminars
- Preregistration for the ACTT is requested but not required.
- Registration for the workshops starts 30 minutes before the trainings starts.
- Register by phone 206.622.0998, or e-mail ACTT@WorldVision.org, or arrive early on the day of training to register in-person.
- Parents are welcome to attend!
Saturday, October 11th, 2008
8:45 a.m. - 1:05 p.m.
Thursday, November 13th, 2008
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
All trainings are held at Aki Kurose Middle School
3928 S.Graham St, Seattle
Catholic Community Services, Fremont Public Association, KidREACH/World Vision, Shoreline School District/Power of One, Seattle Public Schools, Invest In Youth, Neighborhood House, Treehouse for Kids, and the United Way of King County Volunteer Center.