- School Report Community meetings, co-sponsored with the SCPTSA, start this week. The first one is on Monday, Nov. 29th at Roosevelt High School from 7-8:30 p.m. (These are going by region so this is the NE region meeting. You can, of course, attend any of them but your region's school won't be represented by your principal or regional director.)
There's also an APP Advisory Council meeting:
*Monday, November 29,*
*at Garfield High School (in the commons)*
This will be an opportunity for the APP community to learn about Garfield capacity issues and possible solutions, the proposed APP high school path to Ingraham, and to express all your questions, concerns, and hopes.
- The next School Report Community meeting is the SE Region on Tuesday, Nov. 30th at South Lake High School from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 30th is the Board Work Session on the Budget from 4-8:00 p.m.
- Director Maier has a community meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 1 from 10-11:30 am, Lake City Public Library.
- Being gluttons for punishment, there is a second Board Work Session this week, this one on the SAP Transition Plan on Wednesday, Dec. 1, again from 4-8 p.m.
- Friday, December 3rd is the last day to take the district's budget survey, if you are so inclined.
No Saturday community meetings this week.
I'll try to find out when the cancelled NW meeting on the SAP Transition Plan is to be rescheduled.