Wednesday, March 9th
- Executive Committee meeting from 8-10 a.m.
- Work Session on Quarterly Review of Strategic Planning - 4:00-5:30 p.m. I would hope to see here what the pull-back on this will be.
- Executive Session on Superintendent Review - 5:30-6:30 p.m. Not sure if the Board will still have this closed session. Maybe they will and use the time to consider other open positions at the top of SPS. Or they may not have it and extend the Work Session.
- Audit and Finance Committee meeting - 4-6:00 p.m.
- This is odd. I know the last time I checked there were to be at least 3 Board community meetings and yet I only see Sherry Carr's meeting from 8:30-10 a.m. This might be because of the...
- Board Retreat from 12:30 -5 p.m. I'm sure this is new and probably because of the current circumstances.
- There's also a Family Symposium: From Cradle to College and Career from 9:30 am to 2 p.m. at Ballard High School. Here's a link to the workshop schedule. For more information, contact Bernardo Ruiz, Family Engagement Manager, at (206) 930-0693
- This is also the day when the state legislators are having their LegislativeTown Halls. Here's the schedule for the Seattle legislators (I believe Senators and Reps from each district will hold their Town Halls together.)
District 11 - Rep. Hasegawa
10:00 (coffee and donuts), 10:30 (town hall) at the Georgetown Campus of South Seattle Community College, meeting rooms C110/C111 (6737 Corson Ave South)
District 34 - Senator Nelson, Reps. Cody and Fitzgibbon
10:00 at High Point Community Center (6920 34th Ave SW, Seattle)
District 37 - Senator Kline, Reps. Santos and Pettigrew
10:00 (coffee hour) 10:30 (town hall) at Garfield Community Center (2323 East Cherry Street, Seattle)
noon - 1:30 p.m. Meadowbrook CC