I LOVE this name - I picture a capacity management superhero that's basically a piece of mac 'n cheese. (Fusilli Jerry?)
1) Yes, the meetings are open to the public but obviously no public input at the meeting(there are over 30 members of this community). But remember, you can write to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, the 25th) is in room 2750 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (they are trying to avoid the rush hour traffic around the Viaduct closure). Check in with the district receptionist and she will give you the code for the elevator/stairs so you can access the room.
3) The Board is asking for input from the Committee on "Planning Philosophies for SPS Capital Planning" and "School Board Policy for Capital Levy Planning." Any thoughts you might have, shoot them over to the Board at email@example.com. Right off hand, I think one would be that we don't sell district properties for far less than they are worth.
4) There will be a subcommittee meeting (as they have a lot of ground to cover and quickly) on Thursday, October 27th from 10 am to noon at the John Stanford Center. They will be reviewing, in detail, the new SPS enrollment data and the upcoming report from the capacity consultant, Les Kendrick.
5) The next FACMAC meeting will be on November 3rd but no other details as of yet.