Curriculum&Instruction Policy Committee Mtg from 4-6pm, JSCEE
- Promise Neighborhoods MOU with Neighborhood House
- 2163 School Policy, Supports and Interventions
- 4110 Superintendent procedure, Family and Community Advisory and Oversight Ctms
- Policy 2200, Equitable Access to Services and Programs
- Teacher College Contract
- NWEA Contract
- Cost increase for Social Studies Adoption
- Policy 2420, Running Start and Homeschool discussion
4110 - as Charlie as pointed out, this one doesn't always get followed so I'll be interested to see what is said here
2200 - must be new as I don't see it under the current policies
2420 - at the Board webpage, this seems to be about grading so I'm confused here
Promise MOU - this one hadn't been on my radar but it's an agreement with Neighborhood House, Seattle Housing Authority, City of Seattle and SPS to support families and schools in the south end (West Seattle Elementary, Denny Middle and Chief Sealth). The district kicks in nearly $460k per year to this effort.
Tuesday, May 22
Public Hearing for Draft Environmental Impacts for BEX IV5-6 p.m. at Roxhill Elementary, 9430 30th Avenue SW
Draft SEPA Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement April 2012
There's a lot of interesting reading in this document; worth taking a look at.
Written comments should be directed to:
Noel Treat, SEPA Responsible Official
John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence
2445 3rd Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134
or by email to: email@example.com
Wednesday, May 23
- Public Hearing: Redistricting Director District Boundaries
3:30-4:00 p.m. - JSCEE
- Oversight Work Session: Coordinated Health, Safety and Security
4-5:30 p.m., JSCEE
- Oversight Work Session: Enrollment
6-7:30 p.m., JSCEE
Saturday, May 26
District VII Community Meeting - Director Patu10 am - noon - Cafe Vita, 5028 Wilson Avenue S.