Here is the Decline to Sign flyer. There are two to a page to save printing costs. It's fairly basic but we wanted to hit the biggest charter issues.
Where to take these? First, consider going local (but there are other venues as well):
- farmers market near you
- UW - Red Square (better on weekdays)
Sat 3 p.m./Sun 2:00 p.m.
US 2012 Olympic Team Trials for Diving - could get to people from all over the state
King County Aquatic Center, Federal Way
Friday, June 22nd
- King of the Beach Volleyball sign-ups at Alki in West Seattle, 6 p.m.
Sat, June 23rd
-Rock n' Roll Half/Marathon, Seattle Center, 7 am to 4 p.m.
Sunday, June 24th
-Gay Pride parade 11 am - starts at 4th and Union to Denny Way and 2nd. Plus tons of other events.
Beacon Rocks! Beacon Hill festival from 1-5 p.m.
Tuesday, June 26th
- June 26th - Foster the People concert at WaMu theater at 8 p.m
Where not to go?
- surprisingly, large sporting events. I've been told by several people most sports fans want to get inside and ignore people approaching them on the street. If you are going to a Mariners/Sounders game, go ahead.
- Costco - lots of people but they don't allow you petitioning on their property.