- transfer of $3M into budget for Seattle World School@ TT Minor from BEX IV "program contingency fund." I do find this puzzling because it's unclear to me why they need this much money.
- Genesee Hill also will have a cost overrun as there is a change order item on the agenda
- a resolution for a "moratorim on elementary out-of-school suspensions.
- BEX IV planning update. This should be interesting as Dr. Herndon has to explain how the possible movement of $35M from BEX to the General Fund as a "loan" may affect the program. (The first thing would be loss of any kind of interest for one thing.)
- Bell Times update by Pegi McEvoy
- Sibling tiebreaker "discussion" - this from Director Peaslee. I have no idea what this is about.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Operations Committee Meeting Today
I cannot attend the Operations Committee meeting today but wanted to alert you to a couple of things that appear on the Agenda.