Comment Moderation

Gentle readers.

Charlie and I have never shied away from discussions, even spirited ones.

We have a policy of not deleting any comment unless it is anonymous or has name-calling or is off-subject (and that one we don't always enforce.)

However, I will have to add a new reason - making threats.  Whether they are vague or direct, we do not want any threats being made against anyone and especially not against this blog.  The blog is a community service and Charlie and I did not work this long and hard to have anyone deliberately try to undermine it. 

As well, there seems to be a few readers who know each other and a couple who want to pick a fight each time the other one comments.  That needs to stop - take it elsewhere.

So I will delete any comment that has threatening language, using my own best judgment. (Luckily, these few readers have discernible writing styles/tone so I believe I know who to delete.  Changing your name is not going to save your comment.)

I am hopeful this will end that activity.

Moving on.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?