Happy International Women's Day





                                                            I am woman - hear me roar.
The World Economic Forum predicted in 2014 that it would take until 2095 to achieve global gender parity. Then one year later in 2015, they estimated that a slowdown in the already glacial pace of progress meant the gender gap wouldn't close entirely until 2133.
Great TED Talk here. Teach Girls Bravery, Not Perfection by Reshma Saujani, the founder of Girls Who Code.

#PledgeForParity

Comments

mirmac1 said…
On this day, I want to share a powerful video, shared by my FB bestie Idil:

https://www.facebook.com/357969121066275/videos/444570972406089/

It is public so I think anyone can access it.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?