What Seattle Schools Students are Talking About

I attending the morning section of the Mayor's Education Summit at Garfield High last Saturday (and will write a separate thread.) 


I used the girls restroom and this sign was on the stall door:


I really like that all those different groups of students were trying to find common ground and fellowship together.

This other photos were taken near a major intersection near my home that I walk by quite often.  The bike is a "ghost bike" for a bicyclist who was killed there by a drunk driver.  Recently, it got spruced up with artificial flowers and this sign:

 Thank you for your kindness, Hazel Wolf K-8 students.  I know it means a lot to Mr. Huislander's family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?