PTA Focus Day 2009 – Thursday, February 26th
- Activities begin at 9 AM
- Rally on the Capitol Steps from Noon to 1 PM
- Focus Day events conclude at 4 PM
- Detailed Agenda
The stakes could not be any higher for the future of our children. Policymakers are considering legislation that would redefine basic education and fund what our children really need. It is time to raise our voices to show how much we care about our kids and schools so:
- Every child is ready for kindergarten;
- Every child is able to read by third grade;
- Every child has an excellent teacher in the classroom; and
- Every child graduates from high school ready for college, work and life.
Register online to participate in the PTA’s Focus Day 2009.
If you are unable to attend, send an e-mail to your legislators.