Happy (Grateful) Thanksgiving


Image result for happy thanksgiving image 
Life is exhausting sometimes.  And it sometimes feels like more goes wrong than goes right.

But yes, when thinking of life in relative terms, most of us have a lot to be grateful for in our lives.

One step I've taken is what I call appreciations.  Just let someone know you appreciate them.  I wrote to Jimmy Carter years back to tell him what he meant to me and he sent back my letter saying "thank you" with his signature.


I like to tell people, even though it can sometimes feel weird, "You matter in my life.  I'm glad to call you friend."

You'd better surprised at how a little appreciation goes a long way in changing your outlook.




Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces