Request for Help from UW Doctoral Student

Hi everyone!

I am a second-year graduate student at UW in the College of Education getting a PhD in School Psychology.


As part of my graduate training, I am required to recruit and administer a series of cognitive and academic assessments to school-aged (6-17) community volunteers.

If any families here would be generous enough to help me becoe a better practitioner in Seattle Schools that would be amazing!

Child assessments take approximately 2-3 hours and can be conducted at a location most convenient for you, including the school psychology clinic at the UW, a public library, or even your home (parents don't have to be present - time to run errands? Date night?).

I am background checked, child CPR/First Aid certified, and can provide professor contact info if desired.

Please let me know if you have questions and thanks for considering!

Calfes@uw.edu

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces