About Comments

 I have received several comments that I have not printed because:

- The comment was just an insult to me.

- I am having a problem with getting a duplicate of every comment (plus spam ones) and sometimes it's hard to keep up. If you think your comment was within the bounds of this blog, please ping me again.

- A comment was cryptic. Reader Cassandra sent a comment that I will partially reprint:

Since no one is allowed to argue with the district's diversity agenda, this is what we get. Torturers allowed to speak from positions of authority and paid from the district coffers. People afraid to speak up because they will be accused of racism.

Censor away, enabler.

I HAVE challenged the district's "diversity agenda" and reported on issues of race within senior leadership. 

But Cassandra also made a claim about a diversity training that is to happen at SPS and who is leading it. Looking at the district website, I can't verify that is happening. So Cassandra, if you can send me a link, I'll be happy to print your concerns. 

To note - I don't have an "ideological agenda to which people must acquiesce" but I do on civility. I know some might call that "weaponized civility" but I find that argument less than compelling. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
The term “weaponized civility” is an oxymoron. I am totally cool with having community standards and appreciate the labor of screening out unproductive comments.

I want to hear more from Cassandra. Calling someone a racist is the knee jerk response to any conflict in this town. Her comment resonated with me.

Stay Classy

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces