Going on a Hiatus

Update: I may not be writing here but I AM still reading comments (and may comment myself occasionally.)  Do not believe for a single minute that I would ever ignore the blog and allow comments that do not meet our guidelines. 

end of update

Readers,

For both personal and professional reasons, the blog is going on a hiatus.  Charlie and I will try to get up a Tuesday and Friday Open Thread and perhaps breaking news.

I'll be honest; some of this is a combination of exasperation with the district and just plain exhaustion. I'm finding it less and less worth my time to advocate for this district.  I'm happy to advocate for students and funding and data privacy and many other things but Seattle School District?  Not so much.

In the meantime, keep up the good fight; I'll be with you in spirit.


Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?