No Library services will be available during the one-week closure.
- No items will be due and no fines will accrue.
- The last day to check out Library items or use the book drops before the closure is either Saturday, Aug. 29 or Sunday, Aug. 30, depending which library you use. Please call your branch for more information.
- No book drops will be open. Do not leave books and items outside Library locations during the closure. You will be responsible for theft, loss or damage to Library items left outside buildings. There is no need to return items during the closure because no items will be due and no fines will accrue.
- No access to the online catalog. You will not be able to search the catalog or databases, place holds on items, or check your Library record.
- No access to the Library Web site. No staff members will be working to maintain and troubleshoot problems. The online reference service, databases and other online features will not be available.
- No Library computers will be available. You will not be able to reserve a computer for the week the Library system is closed.
- No programs or events in Library meeting rooms.
- No TeleCirc, the Library's automated telephone service.
- No Quick Information telephone service.
- No mail will be received during the closure. The Library will have the U.S. Post Office hold all mail until the Library reopens. Staff won't be available to accept deliveries.
- No Mobile Services.