Shhh, Please...We're Graduating

This is a tough subject for an article (but I think this district went way over the top). You'll all get there someday (if you haven't already). My son's graduation was fairly dignified, just clapping and yays. I can't imagine someone bringing an air horn. My sister told me her daughter's college graduation was marred when some people behind her screamed so loudly it frightened her because she thought something was wrong. It's hard because it is a once in a lifetime event and you feel very proud of your child but one person's celebration is another person's annoyance (been to a movie lately?).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces