Don't be a Don't Bee, Be a Do Bee - Vote!

Comments

Maureen said…
I am so old, I remember this being in black and white! :)
I was wondering how many people would get this.
NW mom said…
As my grandma said, "if you don't vote you can't complain!"

Anonymous said…
Romper Room! At least, that is what we called the show in the Midwest.

HP
ZuZuPow said…
My kiddie voted his dad's Seattle School Board candidate slate in Social Studies class today. I helped the dad fill his ballot out two weeks ago so I almost feel like I voted (twice). I don't know how the class voted as a whole and likely results will not be released until tomorrow at the earliest.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?