Made Me Laugh (and remember why we look out the window)

Comments

Jet City mom said…
That is great.
We need to better impress upon kids the options they have as adults.
Noone ever spoke to me about how to shape my interests into a career/ job, and being on the spectrum, I have little imagination/ common sense so I floundered for too long.

My youngest however, despite having an IEP that was ineffective, and being 2 yrs behind in some areas when she began high school, worked hard to graduate high school with honors, graduated from college after a gap year, and she is now living and workng ( in her major- environmental science), where she can ski to work and hike whenever she wants, in one of the most spectacular places in the world, the North Cascade mountains.
Just wanted to throw out some encouragement.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?