The meetings are being organized by the District Ombudsman, in collaboration with the Disciplinary Appeals/Truancy Office; and the office of School-Family Partnerships/Equity & Race.
The meetings will be held:
- 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 4
Rainier Beach High School, Library
8815 Seward Park S.
- 5:30-7 p.m., Monday, Oct. 8
Cleveland - STEM, Room 1201
5511 15th Ave. S.
- 5:30-7 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11
Chief Sealth International High School, Library
2600 S.W. Thistle St.
- 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 17
Ingraham High School, Library
1819 N. 135 St.
- 5:30-7 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 24
Nathan Hale High School, Library
10750 30th Ave. N.E.
You can download a flier here.