Audit&Finance Committee Mtg (Quarterly Audit) from 4-6 p.m. at JSEE. Agenda. Items include:
- internal audits of transportation, maintenance and Ingraham High School (note: these may be regularly scheduled audits or something else. I'll check.)
- Performance audit status
- risk management ERM (which I believe is Enterprise Risk Management, managing risks and capitalizing on opportunities)
School Board meeting starting at 4:15 p.m. Agenda.
Note: the student performance is the Salmon Bay Marimba Group. I love a good marimba band so I may have to go just for that.
- approval of a grant from OSPI to boost science teaching for elementary and middle school teachers.
- DDC (Direct digital controls for a building), upgrades at Eckstein, Blaine and Ingraham. I'll have to ask but Ingraham has been on every single BTA and BEX. How much would we have saved doing the whole building at once instead this piecemeal work? (This item has been delayed until early April.)
- Annual funding for McDonald and JSIS for language immersion IAs. When people say they want more of this kind of school, this is where the extra dollars are needed to support it. There is no report to link to yet.
Operations Committee Meeting from 4-5:30 p.m.
Also, there is the Assessment Taskforce meeting from 4-6 p.m. in room 2772.
Friday, March 22nd
BEX Oversight Committee meeting from 8:30-10:30 am, JSCEE, Room 2776*
* I'll recheck this as I see elsewhere it was stated to have occurred on March 8th.
Saturday, March 23rd
No community meetings with any Board Director this week.