Seattle Schools This Week

Tuesday, August 6th
Primary election including Mayor and School Board.   I hate this "dead of summer" primary so every vote truly does count.  I especially urge voters in District IV and District V to get in their votes for the School Board rep.  I think this will be quite the interesting General Election and I will have some thoughts when the Primary is over.

Wednesday, August 7th
BEX IV meeting from 7-8:30 pm about Arbor Heights Elementary renovation at AH, 3701 SW 104th Street.

Note:  I had been looking at the September calendar when I stated last week that there would be a Board meeting this week.  There is no School Board meeting this week; the next one is Wednesday, August 21st.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?