Chief Sealth Principal Leaving

Chris Kinsey, Principal at Chief Sealth Int'l High School, has let parents know he won't be returning next year.  He says:

I can assure you that I will remain committed to Sealth and will work diligently with Carmela Dellino, Executive Director of Schools for West Seattle, to ensure a successful transition for your next Principal.  Ms. Dellino will be working with the staff and community to gather feedback and input into the qualities and characteristics for your next Principal. 

I want to thank the students of Sealth for their passion for learning and commitment to changing the world, the Sealth staff for creating opportunities for ALL of our students to find success, and the Sealth community for their dedication and support. You have provided me with passion and inspiration, for that I am grateful.

As reported in the West Seattle Blog, the principals at Sanislo Elementary, Madison Middle School and Lafayette Elementary are also leaving.

Comments

uxolo said…
Princess Shareef is retiring - leaving Cleveland HS.
JSIS Neighbor said…
Bruce Rhodes, Assistant Principal at JSIS, will be Principal @ Sanislo as of July 1.
Anonymous said…
One of the assistant principals at Nathan Hale is leaving I believe to be principal at Cleveland. He is well liked at Nathan Hale.

HP
I simply want to say I’m beginner to blogging and site-building and absolutely liked you’re web page. Very likely I’m want to bookmark your website . well basically im a travel agent and we offers Cheap hajj Packages. You actually have tremendous article content. Thanks a lot for revealing your web page.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?