- There are 14 people signed up to speak so there are still open spots. (Check with the Board office.)
- I missed that the Board is to get the "Internal Audit Annual Report" which I expect to be pro forma given the number of items audited.
- for the settlement item for the Garfield field trip incident, there is now a curious notation -
(the Board has requested that this action item move to the end of the agenda so that all Board members are present). I'll take a wild guess that not all Board members will be in attendance until later in the evening.
- on the Intro item for the pre-K item (and hey, there's that word "universal" - funny how much disagreement there is from the ed reform side on what to call pre-K)
Operations Committee Meeting agenda for tomorrow from 4:30-6:00 pm.
A fairly modest agenda with nothing out of the normal.
Operations Committee Meeting of the Whole from 6:00-7:00 pm. tomorrow. Agenda
- Growth boundaries implementation with grandfathering and transportation as well as maps.
- Transportation service standards with "history of transportation reductions," final phase of implementation of NSAP and "Board direction for proposed changes for 2015-2016." Are we talking about bell times?
Sorry, no presentation yet available.