Meet & Greet Opportunity with Steve Sundquist

I'm personally leaning towards voting for Maria Ramirez, but I'm posting this opportunity to meet and talk with Steve Sundquist because I believe the more everyone can know about the candidates, the better the election results will be.

***********

Morning Coffee with Steve Sundquist—Candidate for Seattle School Board
Tuesday, October 30th 9-10:30am
Tully’s at Genesee Plaza
4400 Rainier Ave S
Seattle, WA 98118

As you may know, I am running for the Seattle School Board. The November citywide election is about turning a corner for Seattle's schools. As an active school parent, a progressive church and non-profit leader, a community activist, and a senior manager for more than 20 years, I'm ready to bring the kind of change, experience, and effective leadership that's need now.

I'd greatly welcome the opportunity to meet with you and other parents and community members to hear your perspectives, and answer any questions you might have.

Please drop by anytime between 9:00 and 10:15 am. If you know of other interested parents or community members, please share this invitation with them or bring them along too. I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely, Steve Sundquist

If you are unable to join me on October 30th but would still like to know more about me, please visit my website www.sundquist4schools.com or email me at steve4schools@yahoo.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I took Steve up on a similar opportunity he offered in the north end, and am glad I did. I'd never met him, didn't really know anyone who had, and was neutral to non-commital on the West Seattle race, so I appreciated the chance for one-on-one conversation.

I also thought it was indicative of the way he might do outreach as a director - and liked that, too.

Of course none of that would be relevant if I hadn't really liked what I heard - about ways he would support and work with the superintendent and other directors, the way he spoke and principles he expressed, his conviction about rebuilding stakeholder confidence and likely ability to do so, etc.

I will be voting for him and encouraging others to do so, too.
SPS parent said…
I think you are absolutely right, Ultimate fan. His outreach is impressive! I like the small group, let's chat, environment. It's a way to really connect.

I was able to talk with him prior to a candidates forum that he attended in North Seattle. I was very impressed. He is passionate, and seems to have the skills to do the job. He is articulate and very genuine.

He has my vote for sure!
Beth Bakeman said…
And I received this e-mail from a Steve Sundquist organizer:

Steve Sundquist will also be doing a Meet & Greet coffee this Thursday, November 1st, at the Tully's in Capitol Hill/Madison Park from 9-10:30am.
Tully's
746 19th Ave E, 98112.

Hopefully some of your blog readers will be able to attend.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

First Candidates for Seattle School Board Elections 2023