As previously announced, there is a Board Work Session tomorrow (Wednesday, the 2nd)from 4-5:30 p.m. where Dr. Les Kendrick will be giving a demographic report and PowerPoint presentation.
On Thursday, November 3rd, there will be a full FACMA meeting from 3-6 p.m. in Room 2700 at district headquarters. These meetings are open to the public as visitors. Dr. Kendrick will make his presentation again although at a summary level since a number of the FACMAC members plan to attend the Work Session where he will give the report in full. In doing it that way, at least half the meeting on Thursday can be devoted to options and solutions.
The presentation will be posted online at the district 's Capacity Management webpage and they continue to invite comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 10th, FACMAC meeting from 10am -noon in Room 2750 at headquarters.
- November 14th, FACMAC meeting from 4-6p.m. at Roosevelt High School (please note that the PTSA/district meeting on superintendent traits will also be held that night at Roosevelt High School from 7-8:30 p.m.)
- November 17th, FACMAC meeting from 10 am to noon in the headquarters auditorium
- December 1-12 - Board Engagement with community on Capacity Management
- December 5,6, & 8 - Regional public engagement meetings
- Jan. 4th - Board meeting - Intro on Transition Plan
- Jan. 18th - Board meeting - Action on Transition Plan