Any Help for a Grad Student in Public Education?

I received this query and wonder if there is a high school parent who meets her qualifications that would be willing to help with her assignment:

I'm a student in a master's of teaching program at University of Maryland University College and need to conduct an informal interview with a parent of a high school student for an assignment.  The requirements are that the parent be of a different race and socio-economic background from myself, which for me means that they are something other than Caucasian and from the middle class.

Let me know if you can help and I will put you in contact with her.  sss.westbrook@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?