No, No and NO

No, you are not going to use this blog to create trouble for the Day of Solidarity.  I'm only pointing out my concern that the day could get hijacked by bad reporting.  A few of you seem to want to whip up real trouble.  Bad move.  (Keep in mind we are talking about schools with children in them.) 

No, creating a Gmail account in order to send threatening e-mails to others so they think they are from me isn't going to work.  People are not stupid and will not believe those e-mails are from me. 

Readers, if you get an e-mail from me that has ssss.westbrook@gmail.com - ignore it.  I am sss.westbrook@gmail.com.

NO, this blog isn't going anywhere despite the efforts of a few, pathetic souls who would like to silence our voices and not allow the free exchange of ideas and discussion. 

Onward.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?