To All the Moms

Happy Mother's Day!  (And my love to Mom in Arizona.)

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.  ~Terri Guillemets

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.  ~Abraham Lincoln

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. -Jill Churchill

Mothers are all slightly insane. -J.D. Salinger

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. -Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

The hand that rocks the cradle
Is the hand that rules the world.

-W. R. Wallace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?