Stronger Spam Filter

The spam filter on Blogger is controlled by Google.  Charlie and I have very little control over the spam filter.  I have heard from a few readers that posts are getting eaten and I checked the spam box.   I found just a couple (and hundreds of spam messages) and all of them were anonymous.  It may be that Blogger has upped the filter and didn't tell us but understand that it is more likely for a comment to get eaten if you do not sign a name or moniker (as is our policy).

Also, we are respectfully asking that you do not follow one comment of yours with another.   It is off-putting to readers (and to me).  It's fine to comment more than once, just not one after another. 


Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

First Candidates for Seattle School Board Elections 2023