For (Hopefully) the Last Time - No Name Calling

I feel like a teacher with some 5th graders.

What part of "no name-calling allowed at this blog" is not understood?

That means no name-calling of:
- administrators
- teachers
- staff
- students
- schools

If you had a bad experience with a teacher or school, you are welcome to tell us about it but you cannot label a person or place with an unsavory name.

You can certainly say  - as I have - that I believe someone's work is unsatisfactory or even incompetent.  That labels the work, the outcome and not the person or place.

I do not understand why I have to say this over and over (and then delete comments based on acting against this policy).  We're all adults and I know you know what name-calling looks like.

Please, do not do this.  We are a community forum for discussion (even if it gets heated) and we want it to remain open and civil.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?