This Week in Seattle Public Schools
Tuesday, September 17
- Board Work Session on Growth Boundaries, 4:30-6:30pm
NOTE: This will be the first look at the likely plan. Any changes from this plan will only come with great difficultly. No agenda available yet.
- Standardized Testing in Our Public Schools: A Discussion,
Town Hall, 7:30pm
- Regular Legislative Board Meeting, 4:15 - 8:00pm
- Board Operations Committee Meeting, 3:30 - 5:30pm
No agenda available yet.
- Workshop for Booster Clubs and Parent Groups 8:30 - noon
- Community Meeting, Director DeBell, Caffe Appassionato, 4001 - 21st Ave. W., 9:00 - 11:00am
- Community Meeting, Director Martin-Morris, Diva's Espresso, 8014 Lake City Way NE, 9:30 - 11:30am