Smarter Balanced - a New and Improved Assessment?

From the ever-clever, Arch Stanton:


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!

CT
Welcome Back said…
Thank you!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful!!!

-Fedmomof2
We have missed your visual wisdom, Arch!
mirmac1 said…
Reminds me of MAD Magazine from the 70's...
ArchStanton said…
Wacky Packages is what they bring to mind for me.

I find myself wishing that I had something more substantive to offer, while at the same time acknowledging the power (for better or worse) of sound bites, graphics and simple messages. I can't know if my 'shops cause anyone to think a little more, but I'm glad to know they give some of you a chuckle.

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Open Thread

Why the Majority of the Board Needs to be Filled with New Faces

Who Is A. J. Crabill (and why should you care)?