Monday, April 06, 2015

Want to Talk to the Press?

From KING-5:
We are doing a story today on the students opting out of the SBAC testing. We are looking for a parent of a spokesperson who is part of the Opt Out movement to talk to us on camera before the school board meeting at 4:30 (preferably early in the afternoon).

Is someone available?

Elisa Hahn
Reporter
KING 5 News

I think she means before the C&I meeting at JSCEE. 

Also this,

If you are willing to talk about it to the press either over the phone or in person, please email me at dora.taylor@icloud.com and I will keep your contact information on hand.

3 comments:

lee woo said...

He wants you all to Himself to put His loving, divine arms around you. See the link below for more info.


#wants
www.ufgop.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net