I received this classroom activity for 10th grade ELA on "Environmental Interdependence (Environmental Awareness)."
- the directions are somewhat confusing
- Can't we get solar energy from the sun in other ways than the one way noted on the activity?
- for me, calling the teacher "the facilitator" seems odd.
- pretty step-by-step for teachers, down to what to say
- the odd diagram they ask for isn't something I think most kids would be able to read and get very quickly
But I'm not a teacher so teachers, any thoughts?