Steven W. Enoch
- Enoch has also worked in the private sector as executive director of a large educational seminar and conference organization.
- Married with grown children.
- Announced March 28th, 2012 that he was retiring from the San Ramon Unified School District. From the San Ramon Valley Times: Enoch said he plans to continue to be involved in education. He is interested in the challenges of urban education, leadership development, global learning connections, high school reform, and changing classrooms through technology.
- Letter to parents about budget cuts
- From San Ramon Valley Unified School District: Academically, SRVUSD currently ranks 6th among all unified school districts in California, and is the highest ranking unified school district in the state with enrollments of 9,000 or more (California Academic Performance Index, 2008). Over 94% of our graduating seniors attend college or university, and district students are accepted into the University of California and the California State University systems at rates far exceeding state averages. Furthermore, the district has been recognized for its excellence through such honors as the coveted State Department of Education's Distinguished Schools Award (schools in the district have received this honor more than 50 times, more than any other district in northern California), and through recognition by the U.S. Department of Education as National Blue Ribbon Schools. The district has a wide range of state and federally-mandated special education programs. The district's Inclusion Program is a model in the state.
- San Ramon Valley Education Foundation
- His salary was about $240k and since he is retiring, he would likely be receiving a California state pension as well as an SPS salary.